*The day of awakening is near


7/10/09 Words from Jesus to Jennifer, US




My child, My children wander as if they answer to no one. I say to you that the day of awakening is near. It shall come like a strong driving wind and it will pierce the hearts and souls of My people. Those who believe they can live as though they will never die are the ones who will find themselves caught off guard 

The day of financial awakening is near for unless My children turn away from sin and live in My light this world will continue to purge itself into greater darkness. I have told My children that you cannot fight evil with evil. You cannot draw those who do not know the truth if you do not speak it. 

The hour of satan’s rage is soon to expire for My mothers heart is soon to triumph. Come into the abyss of My Most Sacred Heart. Live your mission. Live your vocation and allow them to shine. 

For out of the dust of the earth I formed you into the greatest of gems and when you respond to the will of your Heavenly Father you then allow that gem to shine for it is then heaven and earth coming together to bring glory and honor to your Master for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.