*You are My masterpiece


7/12/09 To Jennifer, US



My child, the time of harvest is near. My wounds continue to bleed My child when I look down upon this world. So much mercy I give and yet so few heed to it even at their hour of judgment.

The final call is soon to be called out and yet so few are prepared. Many seek to pierce Me, offend Me and yet they seek My blessing. I cannot bless that which is not of Me. Your free will must comply with the divine will. I am the God of mercy and the God who executes justice. There was Noah, Moses, Sodom and Gomorrah and there is now. 

You are a human race that seeks to destroy the human race. You seek healings and yet you destroy those in the womb whose mission was to heal and cure. If you continue to destroy then I have nothing to bless but the small remnant who remain faithful till the end. 

Come to the fountain of My mercy. You must imitate the good thief on the cross who even after a life of darkness at the last moment saw the truth and through My mercy elevated himself to eternity in paradise. Too many seek their heaven upon earth. Heaven is in eternity. 

You were created by the same hands that save you. It is not your body that is saved it is your soul. Come to Me and I will elevate you like the good thief on the cross for you are My masterpiece for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.