A cancer will come on the wind and grow in My people

Message from Jesus received by Christina Gallaher, Ireland, on July 25, 2014

"My daughter, I desire you tell the people of the world, the time has come to envelop you all in the poisons prepared for you by the enemy. Get ready and arm yourselves with prayer. Pray like you have never done. Darkness spewing from the evil one is everywhere and it has reached every corner of the earth. You are being poisoned in body and soul, and spiritually blinded to block you from understanding all that is taking place throughout the world.

World leaders are preparing for World War III. Its doors will soon be opened.
The preparation for the world's financial fall is in place.
O My people, prepare yourselves for the great abomination.
There will be great suffering.

Those of My people who have done damage to My Mother's House will cry to heaven for mercy. Soon they will see their mistakes for allowing themselves to be led by the evil one. O how such deception and lies led to so many souls being lost through the great deceit! 
My people, be wise and receive Truth and Wisdom which flows from My Mother's House. Woe to the one who has been so foolish!

A cancer will come on the wind and grow in My people. Its poison will kill many, many people.
The hate within the hearts of so many will grow: a craving for bloodshed and for the destruction of those of the Light will be great.

My dear daughter, be at peace. Your heart is deeply troubled. You lack understanding of what you endure. You experience in your spirit the dangers which are to happen to so many.
The weather changes will know no bounds, leading to My Hand ascending in the sky for all to see but there will be great darkness and suffering upon the earth before My Hand comes forth to separate the darkness from the light.

People, you are asleep and unaware that you are being poisoned. The air and food are full of poison. The water is reaching a level that is toxic. All is bringing about a great destruction and disease to the body of all of you throughout the world.

There is danger everywhere. Your hospitals are withdrawing their care from all of you, bringing about a great disease that will take the lives of many. Pray, pray, My people.

Those of you who are able to obtain one of My petals - blessed are they, for many will crave for its great protection through Me, your Lord God and that of My Mother's love and mercy and outpouring of grace.

Wake up, My people - too long you have been in your sleep of death!
I bless you this day brought about by the love and mercy of My Sacred Heart and that of My Mother's Heart. I bless you all and grant you great mercy on this special day. Many souls are set free from Purgatory today.

My daughter, you and My special brother Gerard, you receive My outpouring of grace, mercy and abundant blessings for the time ahead. You will be protected from the web of evil surrounding the world and holding so many in its grasp. Be at peace. You have served Me well. Remain in the light of My life for souls. Many will need your guidance that is flowing from you, My vessel.

I bless you all who are here this day so special to Me.
My Heart and the Heart of My Mother rejoice here today.
I bless you and impart My peace to you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit."