Hear the Armies of Heaven as they approach

Messages from Jesus  to 2 Patricks, Ireland

Thursday 31 July 2014

 Look deeply at the Words that I give to you, My children, do not just read them, live them for I am Coming soon. 
 Read the signs of your times and understand that I am close. 
 I ask you to prepare. 
 I ask you to become lights in the Army of Love. 
 Do not desert Me, My children, but come, walk with Me for We have much Work to do. 
 I Love you.

Tuesday 29 July 2014

 Truth I give you, My children, Truth is what I am. 
 I have not hidden the events of these times from you. 
 I have told you what would happen and how mankind would turn away from his God. 
 I have told you of the great apostasy within My Church. 
 I have told you that the “Abomination of Desolation” would sit in the place that he should not be. 
 I have told you all these things yet, you have not listened and have brought about your own destruction. 
 Wake up and see the Truth for you have little time left before I must cleanse this earth. 

My Angels march; listen and hear the Armies of Heaven as they approach. Look to the skies and see. I have Warned you and you have not listened. My Coming is imminent and you are not preparing. You will not be able to say “…but, Lord, I did not know” for I have already Warned you. 
 Repent, My children, repent! Your God approaches, repent! 
 I Love you.