Jesus: AIDS and Ebola are man-made laboratory creations

To John Leary, US, 30 July 2014

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in the news how over six hundred people have died from the ebola virus in Africa because they are not receiving the proper treatment with IVs and isolation.

Now, even a few cases of ebola have been brought to America. It can be treated to save infected people, but there is always a chance for an epidemic to start. 

Ebola is not transmitted by virus in the air, but through contact with bodily fluids. AIDS and ebola are man-made laboratory creations for the intended purpose of reducing the population. The one world people want to reduce the population from seven billion people down to 500 million. This plan is inspired by Satan, and he uses the evil one world people to carry out a planned pandemic virus.

Ebola could mutate to a virus spread in the air, then you would have a dangerous, contagious, and deadly virus. Such a pandemic virus has already been made, and at one point, it will be released into the atmosphere by the chemtrails. 

I will warn My faithful when this virus will be spread, because at My refuges you can look upon My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water, which will cure anyone from such a virus. When your lives are threatened by a world famine, a bank failure, a pandemic virus, or mandatory chips in the body, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My protection of your souls and bodies at My refuges. These refuges will be found at My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, shrines to My Blessed Mother or Me, monasteries, places of holy ground, and caves. You will be led there by your guardian angels. I will provide My protection at My safe havens.”