Jesus: I forgive all sins

To Linda Noskewicz

August 12th, 2014

Belovéd Children, now is the Time to come to Me for Mercy. It is yours. I forgive all sins.

Know this to be true. There is nothing you can do that I will not forgive when you come to Me with repentance in your heart and Love in your soul.

I revel in your desire for My Mercy, for it means you know the importance of reconciliation.

I know that My Children have chosen their Father and wish to be with Me. Proclaim this to the World, My Beauteous Children, that they too may become knowledgeable and unafraid to speak My Name.

Belovéd Children, you have not seen the worst of this World, for difficult Times come.

Winds shall uproot trees and waters shall make mud wash over homes and fires will go unquenched and many calamities you do not anticipate begin to come to your resistant World.

You confuse me, Father. How can things be so bad while they are so good at the same time?

Docile and believing or gullible Child, you believe that good and bad can exist comfortably with each other when that is far from the case.

**** Your work for Me need not be as heavy a burden as you might think. Loyalty, obedience and Love can come in different forms.

There are My Belovéd Children, who in their devotion, pray My Name and seek the peace of My Love daily, gently, quietly. It is a dear and quiet way to serve your Lord God. It is beautiful and I Love the quiet of these oblations to Me, your Lord God.

Still others extend themselves to the good of others, their brothers and sisters, faithfully, reading to them, laughing with them, telling them their stories. My Servants show that the Love of God comes from many Loving avenues with such diverse places. There are those who will show others the way and still others who will see that others eat.

Belovéd Children, your Heavenly Contract with your Lord God and Father is only that which asks for the expression of Greatest Love for Him and the reciprocated and constant demonstration of Love, kindness, and patience for your fellow Brothers and Sisters. When you can save one person, you are giving Me the gift of unknown measure!

Oh Dearest Children, yes, Time is short and the hare marches towards (you) unchecked, but do not fear. So long as you have me and are worthy of Mercy, which is an impossible “No,” you cannot lose. [in other words, we’ll be okay; He will never deny us His Mercy]

So I say to My Dearest Children… [At this point, I lapsed into Tongues briefly. Not sure why.]

Ya hát thē soŕee shan-ta sō-re pan-tō hor-re

Leave all Worldly things. I am your Lord God and your Life. Those who believe in this and the body, blood of Christ the Redeemer, shall stand strong in battle with this hare and win the victory easily. It is a test of faith and Love and a result with its own scars.

Belovéd Children, it is vital that you partake of the Eucharist and as cleanly as possible. **** they do not see what is before them.

Pray My Belovéd Children, and pray for strength and discernment. Discernment will serve you well. Pray for the World.

I say, My Children, peace and peace to them. Show them the many gifts I give them clearly.

Oh, My Belovéd Children, keep your eyes open as you stand guard, for those days dwindle...

Peace, My Belovéd Children. Peace. Peace.