Mary: So, I must raise up a special son

Locutions to the World, 14 August 2014

When Russia Is Consecrated

Mary:
When I speak, I want the whole world to hear my words. So, I must raise up a special son who hears my words and proclaims my words to all mankind. This will be a special time when my words pour out like a mighty ocean, flowing directly from my Immaculate Heart.

Only these words will save the world. They will cast out the darkness, point out the failures of those who lead the world, encourage the good in all their efforts and, most important, reveal the paths to peace.

What a time that will be! By then, the war between myself and Satan will have broken out for all to see. I will no longer be on the sidelines. He, in his daring, will set aside his disguises and allow himself to be seen by all (what foolish pride).

The great battle will be played out in the sight of all, but with this difference. My powers will no longer be restricted. Russia will have been consecrated to my Immaculate Heart, just in time for the victory that I have promised.

All my words and all my promises will become clear. All the gifts that I have promised will flow forth, able to be received if the person’s heart so desires. Not all will take advantage of my gifts but every person will be able to receive. I will speak more about this consecration.

Comment: Our Lady has promised that Russia would be consecrated but that it would be late.