Our Lady provides best remedy to suicide & murder...


How Christina Gallagher sees Our Lady Queen of Peace House of Prayer Achill
How Christina Gallagher sees Our Lady Queen of Peace House of Prayer Achill

Ireland's Eye February 2014 

The Best Remedy for Frightening Levels of Suicide and Murder?

Consecration to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart offered as a spiritual antidote

In 2014, as we witness, on our own doorsteps, almost daily murders and numerous senseless attacks on innocent people, and are faced with levels of suicide and youthful tragedy that are close to epidemic proportions, more and more people realise that something is seriously wrong. But how few are prepared to acknowledge that this malaise is mainly due to widespread spiritual blindness through the rejection of God, and abandonment of the moral compass which He provides for each one of us?

Time after time, year after year, the clearest aspect of all the messages received by Christina Gallagher – during more than twenty six years – has been Our Lady’s loving motherly concerns for the welfare of all her children, everywhere, “I am your spiritual Mother,’ ” She said in one message, “and I love you. Please take to heart all that I relate to my chosen daughter… I implore you to respond with open hearts for the salvation of your souls and your protection in body.”

The mission entrusted to Christina Gallagher is essentially a spiritual one, aimed at saving souls, and everything else given – including many hundreds of physical healings and equally as many spiritual conversions. – have been the signs intended as evidence, to leave no doubt about the fact that the messages received are authentic, and to draw them to public attention.

When Our Lady first came to Christina in 1988, She asked the Irish visionary to spread Her messages to help bring people back to God from the darkness engulfing them. “Please come back to Me and My Son” best sums up Her call and her pleas back then and thereafter. “I search for My children throughout the world … My tears have been many” Our Lady said on another occasion “There is such need for My children to experience the Light and Life of My Son once again…”

Over the past decade and longer, year after year, - right up to July 8 2011 – when Our Lady gave her final public message to Christina and advised her: “My time with you in giving the many messages, which have fallen on stone rather than rich soil, is over. My Son Jesus will guide you now” - the increasing moral and physical dangers and pitfalls which young people in Ireland and everywhere have been facing, were repeated and emphasized. Our Lady pleaded especially every year to have youth consecrated to Her Immaculate Heart, in order to overcome their moral seduction and in particular, the threat of suicide.

Less than three years ago, on March 15 2011, when Jesus spoke to Christina and clearly warned mankind of what it is facing. He also advised parents that by consecrating their children to Mary’s Immaculate Heart - as Our Lady had constantly pleaded with them to do – it would be a means of great protection for the youth, especially against suicide.

And Jesus and his Blessed Mother have also spoken of the frightening levels of violence and murder, as evil gains more power, because of growing moral disorder and widespread spiritual blindness.

JULY 2003

In her message of July, 2003, Our Lady said: “I beg you once again to surrender to My call… do you not know you cannot live without God? Otherwise you will see more children caught in the web of Satan, drawn into despair and ending their lives. Parents, I beg you, bring God back into your lives and homes.”

A year later, when Our Lady warned about the Antichrist being raised up… She spoke of “destruction, war and bloodshed in many countries with much distress and suffering, especially among the youth of the world.” And her words have since been fulfilled in many places including Ireland.

In July 2005, Our Lady pleaded again: “ …You cannot recognise the signs of the times you live in. You cannot see how the evil one is stealing the youth of your country and of the world, in seduction through suicide, drugs, alcohol, lust, lack of faith and confusion. My dear children, I desire you wake up before it is too late.”

Twelve months later, it was similar: “The evil one is drawing your children from you into a cesspool of degeneration and depravity. That is what leads to suicide, no sense of reason, and seduction is made easy for many. Pray, pray for the youth of the world! Prayer is absent from the homes and hearts of so many youth. I desire you to bring back the prayer of My Rosary to your homes,” Our Lady said.

When Our Lady spoke to Christina on November 3 2006 and described how people were unprepared in soul or body for the great turmoil coming, leading to the world’s purification. She said: “My Motherly Heart cries out to you as I am forced to look upon the blood shed throughout the world, from war, abortion and murder. There is much hate, and all this is of the evil one…”

For the fourth time in the space of five years, in July 2007, Our Lady again made specific mention of suicide, and pleaded with parents and others to encourage youth to gain protection by being consecrated to Her Immaculate Heart. “Many will commit suicide,” She said because “the youth have not been encouraged to consecrate themselves to My Immaculate Heart. Many will murder each other. There will be divisions in homes, families and among friends. Peace is so lacking in the hearts and homes of many, many of my children especially the youth. They have stray like lost children without family or home, evil waiting to devour them on every side. It is only the beginning of what is coming…” Our Lady advised.

On July 25, 2010, Our Lady warned about so many continuing “on the road to perdition” and openly rejecting God. She said Her words were being mocked, as She pleaded “with all parents to bring their families together and consecrate all to My Immaculate Heart to protect their souls. If you do this, I will draw many away from the danger of evil powers that surround them, especially the temptation to suicide.” But she added: “I have pleaded wit you to consecrate your children to My Immaculate Heart, but you mocked me and ignored my invitation. The world is plunged into the mire of the workings of anti-Christ. My children, pray, pray! Time is short for many.”

On March 15, when Jesus spoke to Christina and gave her a clear message for the world, He said: “My Mother has pleaded for parents to unite with their families in the prayer of consecration that was written by My son Gerard. I guided his every word in this conseration prayer so that it would serve as a means of great protection for the youth, and especially against suicide.”

In a message in September 2012, Jesus said “Sin is multiplying faster that wild weed as I told you many years ago… Now you see it… anger in the hearts of everyone; the need to destroy, murder, maim, there is no limit. There is so much desire for murder and bloodshed in so many hearts, beyond your understanding… My people how can I make you understand the importance of My servant for your sake, in My call through her to you?...”