Pray with Me (Jesus)

10/30/08 to Jennifer, US



My child, understand what brings your peace and what takes it away. Draw yourself closer to My Most Sacred Heart. My child, I see your suffering heart, I see how you weep for the souls that remove themselves from My love and mercy. A soul must understand it barricades itself from eternal life when it seeks to live its own will instead of mine.

Write for Me My daughter and triumph with joy each time you write for My glory and honor. I weep for the lost souls of this world. For those who induce themselves with the false promises that are taking over the hearts and souls of My children.

If the world does not begin to make reparation for its sinfulness then My mercy will be taken further away and the justice of My Father will come with great fury. My child, if the world would begin to atone for its sins then it would see peace being restored.

I weep at the souls that wander through the streets and are looked pass by those who have been given greater. I weep for My children, My little ones who suffer at the hands and words of those who have prideful hearts.

I weep for the mothers who reject the greatest gift a human being has ever received, because they seek greater promises of the world and they come to find that the world has only stolen their soul and a womb that was denied what I created it to do.

I weep for the marriages that suffer, that of which they were united for is no longer united. To love and honor, to care for the soul of their spouse, and to respect the body of their spouse as a temple of love.

I look upon this world and weep My daughter for I have been removed and the mortal souls of the world become the Gods of My people. Money becomes sacred and the Sacraments are taken for granted. I plead for prayers for I bless My children with the gift of love and yet there is so little love in return.

The hand of justice is coming forth if My children do not change their sinful ways. Pray with Me dear child for I am with you each time you come to the foot of the Cross for I am Jesus the King of Mercy.