Prophecy did not end with Scripture

Words to Jennifer, US, 4/21/09


My child, prophecy did not end with Scripture. I come to My chosen instruments during this time to warn the world that hearts must change. This is a cry to the world that you are allowing darkness to culminate your souls. This is a call to the world that you must wake up and allow your lives to reflect the true teachings of My church and to follow My Commandments. 

Come to the fountain of My mercy for the Chaplet is for all mankind Christian or Jew. I did not suffer for one faith; I suffered for the whole human race for I am Jesus. Your time My children is not the time of your Heavenly Father for out of great patience comes greater mercy. 

Listen to the words of My Mother; listen to the words I send through My prophets. Recite the Rosary each day, take time to meditate on My Passion. Heed to the Gospel message by living it. Let your hearts be open to My will for you. You must comply with the Divine for you are My servant of servants. 

Change the world by defending the truth and not altering it out of fear of rejection for I am the most rejected one amongst you. They cover My name, they speak in My name and yet these leaders are not of Me. I am the God of life and yet many of My children desire to be the author of death. 

Do you see My people, defend life and be My voice in this world that is covered with sin. There is not one sin in which you have committed that is not worthy of My mercy. My love is pouring forth for I desire for you to be seated at My table in heaven. Each one of you is My masterpiece, My creation, My plan. Now go forth and come into the light of My mercy and love for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.