Rosary: in your hands you hold the power of God

 "Realize the power in your hand with the Rosary, for in your hands you hold the power of God.  If you do not recognize the Rosary, can you expect to be recognized by My Son? How much can you expect? Why do you hide My Rosary? It was with a Mother's loving heart that I chose to give you these pearls of Heaven that you reject.

    "Woe to all dedicated who seek to remove these from the little ones' hands, for their punishment will be metered in accordance to it!
    "Why has sophisticated man cast aside these tokens of My love?  Those who remain true to My Rosary will not be touched by the fires.  Gather these treasures, My children, for the time will come that you will not find them on the counters of your stores." 
- Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1970

To Veronica Lueken, Bayside, N Y