The secret to forgiving (Jesus)

Holy Love Ministry, Ohio, US, August 25, 2014


"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." 

"You ask Me what is the secret to forgiving. This is how to practice forgiveness. Surrender your pride, which encourages you to nurture your woundedness. Do not allow Satan to keep reminding you of any wrong done unto you. Begin to pray for whoever hurt you. Then imitate My Mercy. I forgive the repentant sinner and I do not recall his transgressions once I forgive Him.

Read Ephesians 2:4-5 

But God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved). 

Read John 8:7 

And as they continued to ask Him, He stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."