The Warning will come out of Medujgorge

Question and Answers:

JohnServantOfGod

John - Servant of God

Email: johnmartinez1952@austin.rr.com

We need to simplify all that we hear and receive from all Christian interpretations. I will answer questions that have been asked of me:

Q. Is there going to be a Rapture?

A. No

Q. Is God going to chastise the world for the sin in the world?

A. Yes

Q. When will this occur?

A. I do not know when or where. Only God the Father in heaven knows.

Q. How can I prepare for the tribulation?

A. Simple! Come before God with a sincere heart and ask for His forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.

Q. Will my family be saved from the horror (tribulation) that is coming?

A. It can! Our Blessed Mother has given us messages and instructions to convert, pray and reach out to your family and prepare yourself spiritually before God.

Q. How will God protect me and my family?

A. Our Lady is preparing Refuges all over the world for those that seek salvation and God’s protection.

Q. Why am I having so many problems and everything seems to wrong? Is God punishing me?

A. God is not punishing you. All of God’s children are under a tremendous spiritual attack because Satan knows that the end is near and wants all people to turn away from God. We must stand firm and know that we are not alone. God is with us and has asked Our lady to be our Protector during these evil times.

Q. Is the chastisement the end of the world?

A. No. It is the beginning of a New Era of Peace for the children of God.

Q. When will the warning take place?

A. I do not know. It has not been revealed to me. Our Lady has said that it will come out of Medujgorge.