Be not children of this world. Be children of God

Nancy Fowler
"There is victory and liberation in the Cross"
May 13, 1995, Jesus to Nancy Fowler:

From the crucifix in the apparition room, Jesus looked toward Heaven in prayer. He then said, "Please tell My children there is victory and liberation in the Cross. You cannot understand the mystery of suffering until you begin to unite your suffering to Me.

"In suffering I will set you free. I will free you from your selfish inclinations.

"I invite you to live in My grace." The wall turned scarlet and Nancy saw the outline of the continents.

"Do not begrudge the Cross but embrace the Cross in love and in surrender of your will. Then you will begin to understand the victory which I speak about in the Cross.

"This is the way to true happiness. The way of the Cross is the way of Life Eternal in Me.

"I have spoken. Know that I am Jesus, Son of the Living God." After a little while Jesus said,

"I asked Peter: Do you love Me? I ask you: Do you love Me? Love Me through the Cross." Nancy saw visions of many saints. Jesus said,

"A saint is not a saint without the Cross. Be not children of this world. Be children of God.

"Meditate on the Cross.

"I love you all, My dear children."