He uses the mind to trick the body to trap the soul

4/15/05 Words from Jesus to Jennifer

My people, My precious children, the bells of My Church will soon be silenced. I come to warn you that the battle has been waged for the final lap before you hear the trumpets sound and the angels proclaim My coming. The events that you and your children will see have been foretold through the Gospel message. 

The devil has plagued this earth with his darkness and has unleashed many evil spirits who seek your soul and the souls of your children. He uses the mind to trick the body to trap the soul. Unless your actions reflect My Commandments, your ways are not of Me.


My people, seek those who seek Me for I am Jesus the light of the world. My people, it is
an imperative time for prayer. Come to Me in front of My Most Blessed Sacrament. Open your heart to the mission that I have sent you to do for as My Father sent Me so do I send you

Cleanse your soul for it is only through your free will that you will gain eternal life.

Do not seek the world for it deprives you of heaven and brings you to hell, a place of eternal
darkness where you will be a burning ember for all eternity. Do not waste this time for time
is at hand. My words of warning will soon expire and come to light. 

Now go forth for I am
Jesus and My light will soon shine into the souls of mankind for My mercy and justice will
prevail.