My blood is your access to the Kingdom

Behold I come Blog

I have waited so long My children, I have waited so long. 

My blood has purchased you. It is the ultimate price that I paid. My blood makes you holy as I AM holy. My blood frees you. My blood sanctifies you and sets you apart from those who do not walk with Me. My blood ratified Our covenant. My blood covers you. My blood transforms you. My blood nourishes you and sustains you and carries you and washes you. My blood is your banner. It is your access to the Kingdom. My blood is how I have joined you to Me. My blood is the way, the truth, and the life as I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me and My blood. You must take of Me; consume Me. Accept this, My blood poured out for all as your saving grace. My blood redeems you; My blood transforms you. 

Kingdom within children, Kingdom within. Reach deeper My loves, reach deeper… for there you will find Me; for I never leave you or forsake you. My love transcends all. Draw closer to Me and closer to My heart in every moment. Be intimate with Me. 

Allow Me to sing My love song to your heart. Allow Our hearts to blend into One. Allow this and you will experience such things as you have never known, such glory. Nothing you know here compares to the glory to be revealed to you; you who choose intimacy; you who choose this blood covenant. Choose this My loves, do it quickly. Choose Me, choose love. 

Choose eternity in unconditional love, bought for you by your Savior, the Great I AM. For My love knows no bounds. So much love poured out, so much love. Receive My gift in all of its entirety. Receive love. Be bathed in My mercy and My grace and My presence always amongst you. Live in the rivers of My living water. Be covered in My glory for you were created to have relationship with Me, to be One in each other.