My Heart is a Vessel of preparedness for entrance into the Heart of Jesus

October 30, 2014 Holy Love Ministry, Ohio, US

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Just as Purgatory prepares the soul in degrees of readiness to enter Heaven, so too, My Heart is a Vessel of preparedness for entrance into the Heart of My Son. There are different levels of readiness. The soul who first enters My Heart is shown the many ways he falls short of perfection and what he must do in order to advance into the Heart of My Son. But, so that the soul is not discouraged, he is supported in the desire to make changes in his life in order to proceed towards perfection."

"Some souls linger in My Heart, relapsing over and over into the same character flaws and sins. This is true of some poor souls in Purgatory, as well, that remain on the same level of preparedness for quite some time."

"Other souls advance quickly through My Heart, taking every opportunity to allow the Flame of My Heart to purge them of any iniquity. The difference in the soul that malingers and the soul that advances quickly is the depth of Holy Love in the heart, for Holy Love moves the free will forward to perfection."

"As the soul advances through the Chambers [of the United Hearts], he may find himself back in the Flame of My Heart from time to time to be re-purified in Holy Love."

"St. Joseph's Vestibule to My Heart is always crowded with those who wish to move forward, but rebel against any conviction of conscience. Their angels are working very hard to move their free will."

Read 1 John 3:3 *

Everyone who has hope in becoming like God (perfect in holiness) strives to become holy as God is Holy

And every one that hath this hope in Him, sanctifieth himself, as He also is Holy.

* -Scripture verses asked to be read by Blessed Mother.