You shall be cast into Hell for what you have done to My children

Messages to 2 Patricks, Ireland, 6 November 2014

No longer will I allow this world to be controlled by the darkness. 

No longer will I allow evil men to make their plans in secret for the destruction of My creation. 

Be Warned, mankind, I can hear your voices of deceit. I know your threats, your plans of greed and self. You have forgotten that I exist, you have forgotten that you are not in control but I Am. I allow you to march forward into your own traps; I shall snap them shut and you shall be cast into the fires of hell for what you have done to My children. 

Repent before it is too late and though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb that was slain for you. 

Repent, I say repent. I Love you.