Darkness will soon cover the earth

2/15/06
 (Message from the Blessed Mother to Jennifer)

My dear children, today I come to you to ask that you turn away from the world
and come back to my son, Jesus. It is time to prepare your hearts for my son’s
return. It is time to awaken to the mercy of God and to know that your true home
is in heaven.
My children, Purgatory is not only a place for a soul to atone for its sins, it is also
for a soul to realize the fullness of being separated from God’s light and love.
Your hearts must be pure in order for peace to be restored.

Time is truly at hand for darkness will soon cover the earth because my children
have turned away from true obedience to God’s laws. Pray! Pray today, my
faithful children, for it is you that shall remain, the remnant of being true disciples.
I am your heavenly mother here to light the way for the world to come back to my
son Jesus.



 
 
Jennifer's Spiritual Director
 
Jennifer has a new spiritual advisor, Fr. Joe, whom she has known since July of 2005. He has been a priest in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church for 45 years and serves as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Although Jennifer's public messages for the world ended on March 3, 2006, she has been advised by Fr. Joe to release some of her personal messages to the world as he believes they are imperative for our times. Please note that the messages will be released as Jennifer is given permission.