I will use your crosses in powerful ways

January 16, 17, 2015 Holy Love Ministry, Ohio

Jesus is here and He's got on a red robe and He's got His scourges on His Body. He says: "I am your Loving Jesus, born Incarnate." 

"My brothers and sisters, I was able to accept and surrender to My Passion and Death through Love. If you surrender your crosses to Me through love, I will be able to use them in powerful ways." 

"Tonight, I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love." 

(...)
"An icicle, which you see all around you these days, is water frozen in motion. In order to melt, it must be enveloped in warmth. An icy heart is more difficult to melt, for free will keeps it cold and frozen. For an icy heart to melt, it must be embraced with Holy Love and Holy Humility. This requires an act of free will. The soul, through love and humility, sees where he stands before God and chooses to change." 

"The best prayer for the melting of an icy heart is that being convicted in error, the soul chooses to change. This requires a surrender to Holy Love and Holy Humility. The self-righteous heart is often the most difficult to change. Such a one is too proud to recognize his own errors." 

"The warmth of prayer and sacrifice melts an icy heart and sends it on its way to conversion, just as warm air sets the water in an icicle in motion. The water runs freely. The soul is freed from the slavery of sin."