Favours obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession



December 1, 2014

Favours of the founder of Opus Dei
   
Two years ago my husband was dismissed by the firm he had worked in for 27 years. We have been fighting for his rights but so far with no success. Some months later, my son also lost his job. The situation was very difficult because, as well as this, my son-in-law had been unemployed for 5 years. Two weeks ago my son got a job in a company and a week later the same company had another job vacancy. My son spoke to his boss about the possibility of taking on his father and they gave him the preliminary medical check before hiring him. The only problem was that he needed a certain form from his old firm, who refused to give it to him. 

We tried by other channels, but still with no result. Without that form, my husband couldn’t get the job! I was on the point of collapse, because he is 58 and this could well be the only chance he would get. Then I turned to the prayer-card of Saint Josemaria Escriva, praying with total faith that we could please obtain that form.

 The deadline was approaching and I could see we weren’t going to make it… I prayed the prayer-card intensely, and within ten minutes my son called to say they’d got the form. Straight after that, my son-in-law also found a job. So I will never stop thanking God and Saint Josemaria for his help at that time.

L. G. C, Spain


PRAYER
O God, through the mediation of Mary our
Mother, you granted your priest St. Josemaría countless
graces, choosing him as a most faithful instrument
to found Opus Dei, a way of sanctification in
daily work and in the fulfillment of the Christian's
ordinary duties. Grant that I too may learn to turn all
the circumstances and events of my life into occasions
of loving You and serving the Church, the Pope
and all souls with joy and simplicity, lighting up the
pathways of this earth with faith and love.
Deign to grant me, through the intercession of St.
Josemaría, the favor of ... (make your request). Amen.**********
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father.




"