Mary: The scrolls are unfurling

#500 - Second Coming
"And when the Son of man shall come in his majesty, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty. And all nations shall be gathered together before him, and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left." - St. Matthew 25: 31-33
AS HE ASCENDED"I ask all to become apostles of these last days because it will be necessary now for man to understand and acknowledge the supremacy of His God in Heaven. I ask that all who have been born into and baptized into the true Faith to go forward as apostles of light, disciples for Heaven in these latter days. The knowledge must be given to those who cannot comprehend, who have hardened their hearts and closed their ears--the knowledge must be given to them that My Son is the Messiah; My Son has been upon earth, and He shall return again as He ascended." - Our Lady, August 4, 1979

SCROLLS  ARE  UNFURLING "You must read your Bible every day, even a short verse, My children. Read your Bible and learn by it. The Revelations, the Apocalypse of Saint John, the scrolls are unfurling. My children, you will all go forward as bearers of the light with My Son. You will all carry the banner Faithful and True. Do not be dismayed if you cannot understand the Apocalypse at the first reading. You will pray for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you, and your eyes and your hearts will be opened to the knowledge." - Our Lady, May 27, 1978

NEW YORK WILL FALL"Your city We place as Babylon--our city, the city of murder and evil, corruption and godlessness--your city will fall!
     "Those who have remained in the light and accepted the graces given to strengthen them in these dark days will be saved. This I promise you as your Mother. My Son, and in the Father, does not wish that any be lost. Every opportunity will be given to man to prepare himself and be made ready for the trial.
     "The Day of days is at hand. The Day of the Lord, and the Coming of My Son, is not far off. Do you not recognize the signs of your times? Have you not read the words of the prophets of old? No! You have destroyed the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the spirit within it, by casting your eyes and absorbing yourselves in the creations of satan. Take up the Book of life, your Bible, and bring yourselves back to the truth!" - Our Lady, July 25, 1973

WORLD SOON TO BE IN CHAOS"My child, My children, I do not come to you to bring words of doom--no, but words of hope and courage. Man has brought upon himself the time for great punishment and chastisement.
     "In the mercy of the Father, a Warning will be sent to man very soon. Should man not heed this Warning, he will be cleansed until there remains upon your earth only those who will set up the Kingdom with My Son.
     "All who have heard My words and heeded the warning from Heaven will not be unaware of the trials that lie before man now. Already the forces of evil have darkened the world and now have entered upon the governing powers of the world. Soon the world will be embroiled in great chaos. Man will fight a struggle for his survival.
     "In My many visits to My children upon earth, I have given you the means for your salvation. The sacramentals must be used, and the example of all parents must be one of goodness and godliness.
     "Man must not flee from the houses of My Son. Much evil and corruption has entered into the hearts of many, even in the houses of My Son. However, it was doomed and deemed for this time to come about, for man to pass through a crucible of suffering, one which is a test. All that is rotten will fall. The sheep will be separated from the goats." - Our Lady, October 6, 1973

SECOND COMING"My child, many ask you for dates, for times. It is not important. It is not necessary that you know dates, but to be prepared. I know that I have not gone throughout the world without using every means and effort to awaken you to the danger that lies ahead.
     "A great Warning will be sent upon your earth. Learn from this, and mend your ways; for if you do not, you will then receive a great Chastisement. I repeat this, for many have to learn through repetition. I promise that I will be with you unto the Second Coming of My Son.
     "Many false prophets have gone throughout the world, many that were not of the Father, their father being the father of all liars. Recognize, My children, the faces of evil about you. Many come disguised as angels of light. You must all pray for the light." - Our Lady, December 24, 1973


RECRUCIFIXION OF THE MYSTICAL BODY"We command, in the name of the Eternal Father, for all bishops of the world to set My Son's House in order! Obedience is obedience to God the Father and not to the agents of hell! Shall you obey mankind and hurt the merciful heart of the Eternal Father?
     "My child, when My Son returns, will He find even a small measure of faith left upon earth? The recrucifixion of the Mysti­cal Body!" - Our Lady, January 31, 1976

WILL PUT DOWN THE ANTICHRIST FORCES"No man can well understand the thinking, the manners of the Eternal Father. He is the final judge over each and every soul. However, man in his free will has chosen to defy his God, has chosen to cast Him out of his life, has chosen satan above his Creator, God the Father in Heaven. In your lives upon earth now We see all manner of filth and degradation. We see worship of false idols, giving honor and glory to graven images, graven images of stone, and electricity, and fire, and images of the prince of darkness, satan.
     "O My children, shall My Son find even a small measure of faith left in the hearts of man when He returns? And He shall return! He shall return with an army from Heaven and put down the antichrist forces gathered now in your world.
     "Man, in all of his arrogance and all of his knowledge, is plunging fast into a great holocaust, into a war such as mankind has never seen before, and will never experience again when it happens, My children. I have cried out to you, as your Mother, in many places, through many voices throughout the world: Make ready, for the time has come upon you to prepare." - Our Lady, November 22, 1976

ALL WILL SEE HIM"The Father has a plan for the work ahead, My child. It will appear before your very eyes, so continue on your mission, knowing that the eventual victory is with My Son. His return will not be long in coming.
     "Remember, My children, My Son shall return only in the manner in which He ascended. He will descend to earth and all will see Him. Do not accept the false christs who will be sent among you. They are agents of hell! Turn from them! Flee from them! You will know them by their fruits, My children. I tell you this: you shall not be kept in darkness. By their fruits will they be known." - Our Lady, March 29, 1975