The 21st Century Opportunity




Jan 23rd, 2015

Mary:

When dark clouds gather, all know that rain will soon fall.  There are certainly dark clouds on the horizon which all can see.  What rain will fall and when will the sun shine?  I will speak clearly

There will be two great clouds – terrorism and economic collapses.  The rain of terrorism has already begun but this is just the beginning rain.  Much larger and still darker clouds will release their rains.  This will be the scene as 2016 begins.

The economic clouds are present but not seen by all.  They will begin to pour out their rain later in the year.   However, the economic collapses, small at first, will touch many more lives than the acts of terrorism.  These evils will not come from outside forces.  They have been built into the economic systems by world leaders.  As such, they will be more systemic, closer to the mainstream and less vulnerable to possible solutions.

My words only reveal the beginnings.  If these are the 2015 events, what will happen in 2016 and 2017, leading up to the 100th anniversary of October 13,  1917?   Before that date of October 13, 2017, I will have lifted up my beloved priest son.  Through him, I will offer the people of the 21st century a second opportunity to accept the Fatima gift.

Even though I sent my three little children, especially Lucy, as the 20th century messengers, the people of that century did not open the Fatima gift and the graces were withheld.  I promise the world, so very soon, a second opportunity.  Although I must speak of the clouds of terrorism and economic collapses, I also speak of the Fatima gift.  I would not leave my children without hope.

Comment:  Our Lady says that the fullness of the Fatima gift should have been received in the 20th century.  Fortunately, the 21st century will be given a second opportunity.