The Antichrist will try to kill as many Christians as He can

Jesus to John Leary

January 19, 2015:
Jesus said: “My people, when your priests go away on vacation, you have a difficulty finding retired priests so you can have Holy Mass. It is at these times that you see how valuable it is to have your priest present for Mass and the sacraments. Once you need to have Mass in the homes, it will be difficult to locate a priest in hiding. This is why it may be a good time to befriend a priest for your refuges. 

My daily Mass people will find it difficult, if you cannot have a priest for Mass. Keep in mind that the priests will be persecuted, and they will have to find refuges to survive. So when you can have a priest in the homes, you will have to provide books, vestments, candles, and the bread and wine for Mass, as well as food and a place to sleep. Remember that the priests are priests forever according to the order of Melchisedek.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision is to give you an idea of how hard it will be to live through the tribulation. It will be easier at My refuges to survive than among the persecution of the evil ones. The Antichrist and his minions will try to kill as many Christians as they can because they want to remove all traces of God all over the earth. I will protect My faithful at My refuges with My angels, and a shield of invisibility. 

Be grateful that I will always be with you because every refuge will have perpetual Adoration of My consecrated Host. You will suffer a rustic living as meals will be harder to prepare during the tribulation. Despite all of these coming trials, it will still be better to suffer purgatory on earth, rather than the suffering in real purgatory.”