The chalice is overflowing

5/27/08 Words from Jesus to Jennifer, US


My child, I come to you now with the fullness of the Trinity. I come to you for I am Jesus the Savior of the world, Divine Mercy itself! This is a time of great change for a new tide has come forth for all that I have spoken to you in My words for the world will now be fulfilled. 

Great darkness will soon come and cover this earth and seasons will be altered. All that consumes you now will be of no merit. You will witness catastrophic events. Many will be wandering in search of food and shelter. Many will be in search of light in this dark world. War will rise up and it will collapse your financial abilities in your country for even the rich will be amongst the poor for changes in your currency are soon to come forth. 

The west will be shaken to its core and it will awaken the mountains below the sea. I will raise My right hand and the seas will rise up for areas that are will no longer be. Gather your food now for you are soon to witness a great plague that will call many to stand before me. 

Know that through all of this that I am with you. My Mother’s Immaculate Heart will triumph. Mankind is in the midst of destroying himself and has lost focus on My true presence in the Eucharist; has lost sight of the life of My little ones in the womb

The chalice is overflowing for this world must be purified of its filth for the greater survival of humanity. My child, go forth in greater prayer for the floodgates of justice have now opened for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.