The powers God gave to me, I will give to you

Locutions to the World, 2012 Oct. 

Mary:
When the sun of your life sets (as will inevitably happen) there will be awaiting you eternal glory. You need not lead a perfectly sinless life to enter glory. That is impossible. Man is frail and subject to many failures. You must, however, always seek heaven and always turn to the good. But this, too, is impossible without my help. I will explain all that took place and why I speak to you.

Two things are impossible for you – to always do the good (never to sin) and to always seek the good. However, I have done these two things. I have accomplished these goals. I always did the good, every moment of my life. I never committed sin and I always sought the good. This was possible for me by my Immaculate Conception, God’s special gift. Now I reveal the secret to you. The powers God gave to me, I will give to you. This is the easy way to walk the narrow road.