The spiritual massacre draws near


 

 
 




Mensajes del Buen Pastor a Enoc, Colombia


January 22, 2015 

CALL OF JESUS EUCHARISTIC TO THE SHEPHERDS OF HIS FLOCK

Peace to you, Shepherds and Sheep of my flock

Many of my shepherds are being lost due to the modernism of this world and to the flesh, and this lacerates deeply my mystical body represented in my Church. Corruption, disobedience and the sins of the flesh of many of my chosen souls are open wounds across my ribs. You can feel the schism coming, in the interior of my Church there is confusion; my cardinals are divided and many no longer obey mi Vicar. My Church is at the point of undergoing a great testing that will shake her foundations, but it will be unable to destroy her. The spiritual massacre draws near and will make many of my children lose their faith.

Oh, what grief in my heart, to see that very few will remain of so many of my chosen souls who yesterday swore me loyalty and fidelity. The vast majority will give me their back and betray me as Judas did, when the crisis of my Church arrives. Anew my heart will be pierced through by the lance of ingratitude; bloody tears come to my eyes at the sight of the See of Peter, occupied by my adversary.

Each day the spiritual disobedience of many of my chosen souls increases around the world; in Europe, many of my houses today are museums and others are being sold or are used as crypts, with ossuaries to keep the ashes, or are places to render cult to other gods. When the hour of the crisis of my Church has come, only my continent of hope will stand firm and it will be on this American soil where I will raise my new Church.


Make my messages known to all humanity.