This is the time when you can ask for miracles


Published by pelianito, 25 Jan 2015

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 Even satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his ministers also disguise themselves as ministers of righteousness. Their end will match their deeds.

“My beloved children, do not be deceived. I have given you the Scriptures as your guiding light, your beacon of truth. Beware of those who preach a doctrine that contradicts Scripture. That way leads to death. 

You can see, can’t you, how so many have been deceived? Many have fallen into the trap laid by the enemy and many have not fallen but have hurled themselves into it. 

These you must pray for most of all. They are to be pitied, for their end will match their deeds if they do not repent. 

Pray for their conversion while you can. The day of mercy draws to a close. 

Yet this is the time when my faithful ones can ask for miracles, for grace upon grace is being poured over the earthit only waits for someone to accept the graces. Do not hesitate. Do not say, ‘I am not worthy to be used in such a way.’ It is prideful to say so. No, in all humility say, ‘Lord, I am not worthy that your graces should come to me. Yet may your will be done in me and through me and let not my pride stand in your way. Jesus I trust in you. Fiat!’ 

Children, there is no time to waste. Accept every gift and grace it pleases me to give you and you will be hastening the work of the kingdom. Be at peace little ones. Shalom.”