You Have Heard the Warning Sound

Wings of Prophecy

The doctrines of men have deceived you into lethargy, My people! Awake! Awake and rise up to your posts for many of you shall perish in what is coming soon if you do not.

You have believed the lies of the enemy that there is still more time, that no battle approaches, that the end is nowhere near here, but you have been deceived.

You have believed these things that you may not fear what is ahead, that you might remain in the world following your own desires, but I say to you now the world shall become a snare to you as the hunter approaches.

At this point, I saw a brief vision of a small animal caught in the steel jaws of a trap, wildly trying to free itself, and the large, black form of a hunter who I knew was very evil approaching it.

Repent! Repent of your lethargy and unwillingness to believe My words now – before it is too late for you, for many of you shall be taken in what is soon to come and you know it not.

So many of you are not ready. Would you go to war with no preparations beforehand? Would you walk into battle with no guide? And yet you walk blindly forward to your own destruction because you refuse to believe My words.

Prepare ye well, My people. Study My Word that you may fight your enemy valiantly in the battle soon coming! Do not be found wanting in My eyes for the consequences are grave indeed.

You have heard the warning sound.

Repent and return to your post before it is too late.

Get ready, for the battle is quickly approaching when you shall be made to fight. Darkness is coming. Days of great darkness lay ahead for My people everywhere.

Those without My Word shining brightly in their hearts shall not be able to endure this great onslaught of the enemy for it shall come from many directions at once and be very fierce indeed for he knows his time is short now.

Many of My people are now preparing behind the scenes but many are not even paying heed to the many warnings I have sent them. Soon the battle will be upon you and there will be no more time to prepare. It will be too late then for those who have ignored My words and many shall perish because of it. Many will enter into eternal darkness for they loved not the light of My glorious Word.


I have given you power over every device of the wicked one, but that power is hidden in My Word. It is not your physical bodies nor in your physical preparations. The power you will need to fight this battle can only be found in My Word.