Each one of you has a direct ray that no one else can give Me


Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis, France

May 19, 1949
"Do you think that you could keep going very long without Me? Don't you feel that you should cry out your need to Me? Don't you understand that I need this cry of yours?

I am here with treasures. If you don't ask Me for them, how can I give them to you?

If you didn't tell Me often that you love Me, where would be My joy? I am the Father, the bridegroom, the matchless friend, and My heart claims life that comes from you, from you alone to Me alone. 

Each one of you has a direct ray that no one else can give Me. Don't fail to give Me yours, for no other ray could take its place. What you give Me is everlasting. The presents you give to one another on earth disappear. But what is given to Me becomes part of Me, and in Me nothing dies."