Increase Your Acts Of Faith

 19 May 2015
Resultado de imagen de kyoto

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. I search the Earth for humble and obedient hearts. Rejoice in Me. I look forward to your transformation. Beloved, draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world, and live for Me alone. Your plans have no true importance. Only My divine will matters. 

You would do well to remember this. Live as saints. Pray for My divine will to be manifest in the hearts of men. 

Pray for My divine will to triumph over evil forces. Intercede for the Lost. Intercede before My throne of mercy for soon many will appear before My throne of justice. Millions will appear before Me. 

Pray for repentance to be granted them before their passing. I desire all My children with Me. Pray without ceasing, and call down My mercy on the Lost. Your prayers will make a difference. Believe Me when I say that your prayers will work miracles around you. 

Do not give up the fight. Pray. One day, you will be made to understand how each prayer came to fruition. Until that day arrives, be faith filled, My Little Ones. Do not give up on any soul. Increase your acts of faith. Do things by faith alone, even when you feel vanquished. Walk by faith. I love you so. My triune blessing is yours to share. Shalom