Jesus: I have the joy of a heart-to-heart talk

March 30, 1944 - Jesus to gabriele Bossis, Le Fresne, FranceResultado de imagen de heart to heart


"You sometimes thank Me more for My temporal blessings than for My spiritual favors. I am always in both of them. But aren't the spiritual ones more choice? Isn't it as though I invited an intimate friend into My home to show her more kindness and share some of the secrets of My heart with her? 


You love to pour out your heart to someone who loves you truly. And because I am God, shouldn't I have the joy of a heart-to-heart talk?

Take a rest in Me sometimes, and this will be My feast of love, for you will belong to Me and I shall take hold of you, and the hour will be brief."


-'My beloved, may every day be your feast of love.'


"Stay with Me. You remember Saint John the Baptist? He lacked nothing and was never anxious about anything except My kingdom. His one and only thought was for Me, for the glory of God and His kingdom. Imitate the purity of his intention, the purity of his life, his unique love. 


You can imagine, can't you, what a rich return I gave him in heaven and how his self-denial has been rewarded. I know who to reward for I know how to love. Tell Me you are sure of this. 

Ask Me for My science of love. Try to love more with My help. Above all, never grow weary. The spiritual life is a never-ending beginning, you know."