Jesus: That is the love that pleases Me.

Jesus to Gabrielle BossisResultado de imagen de le fresne france

April 2, 1940 - Visit to the Blessed Sacrament. I said, 'Do I even know that I love You? What a strange love one gives to someone one has never seen.'
"That is the love that pleases Me. What merit would there be in loving Me after you had seen Me? This is the test of life. Pass through it victoriously."



HOLY THURSDAY - 1943
'Lord, may I invite You to live in my lovely garden for your comfort?'

"You are the soul of the gardens and My blossoms are your soul-thoughts. I forget My agony in the Garden of Gethsemane when I feel your warmth for sinners. And when you give Me the love of your hearts, I forget Judas's hatred and greed." 

I was thinking how I had made a visit to the Blessed Sacrament twice this morning and twice in the afternoon, and that i was going to return for another visit in the evening.

"A whole day for Me, once a year. You think this is a great deal? MY Eucharistic Presence is there every day, every night, among you. I'm there full of tenderness, rich with blessings for the taking. Tell Me then that one of your days is not too much. Remember the feast of My heart."