The Bishops of My House will try to justify sin

Message 716 – 24 April 2015 to the Little PebbleResultado de imagen de Angel exterminador hoz

24 April 2015 


LITTLE PEBBLE: Jesus came, as He told me He would. Jesus is dressed as in the Divine Mercy picture. The Rays, which are coming from His Sacred Heart are very piercing. Jesus told me to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet first and He would wait, then He would dictate to me. As I was praying I noticed there were drops of Blood that fell from His Sacred Heart and as I prayed each bead, drops of Blood fell and these related to a drop of Mercy for a soul.


Behind Jesus, I saw the White Cross in the sky and the Angel Exterminatus was to the right of the Cross, holding a sickle and on the left of the Cross was another Angel holding a cup – like a Chalice, seemingly ready to tip it upside down. The Angel with the sickle said:

ANGEL: “Those born of the second generation will now be taken, to prepare the world for the days of Tribulation.”

LITTLE PEBBLE: There are terrible dark clouds surrounding the Cross.

Jesus now Blesses me and motions for me to write what He says:

JESUS: “I Bless you, My son, and all My sweet children: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. It is now time for God, My Father, to intervene in man’s affairs, as mankind has gone too far. Have you not noticed there are accidents that are not accidents? The Earth is spewing out its disgust of man’s degradations and crimes against God, against themselves, and against Mother Earth. My children, there are so many crimes – so many people who murder their brothers – so much filth in the hearts of men. Do you not sense that evil has now taken over men’s hearts? Where is he who loves his neighbor?”

“I am coming soon to claim My own. In a short while the Bishops of My House will try to justify sin, just as they – the men of earthly authorities – have done in the laws laid down by many Nations. The Church wishes to replace My Father’s Ten Commandments with Pagan Rules and Practices. Therefore, it is now time for change to correct the consciences of men.”

“All the Plans for the Great Warning have now been put into place and they will be enacted until that moment when My Father will say: Enough!”

“I do not come to place fear in your hearts, dear children, but I cannot allow mankind to trample upon My faithful souls who, through their sufferings, have appeased My Sacred Heart for many years.”

“Pray, My children, Pray! A sign will be seen shortly, so that all men will know these Words come from their God. How I Love you, My children. I will never forsake you, as you are My inheritance. I am the God of Mercy and Compassion Who Loves you.”


“I Bless you, My son, whom I Love. I carry you deep within My Sacred Heart, knowing very well all your sufferings at this time.”

“Come to Me all of you who are heavy laden, for I am Meek and Humble of Heart. In The Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”

Jesus