The crucifix has great power against satan

"You must keep them upon you, with a crucifix. We demand a crucifix, because demons--many of the highest ones in the realms of hell cannot stand the sight of a crucifix. They will not approach your door. I give you this knowledge, My children, though it is not common knowledge upon earth, that the crucifix has great power against satan." - Jesus, June 18, 1987 Our Lady of the Roses, BaysideResultado de imagen de crucifix

"The battle, My child, will accelerate very shortly for there will not only be a great war of weapons of mankind, but it will be known soon throughout the world as a religious war." - Our Lady of the Roses August 21, 1974


Veronica - And I can see now Jesus and Our Lady are going high up into the sky, and there's forming directly over Our Lady's statue, high in the skyit is a cross, a very large cross. The handle, though, of a . . . daggerit looks like a dagger, a knife. It's a strange-looking dagger with a loop at the bottom, like. It's a symbol. And Jesus is nodding.

    Jesus - "You will understand, My child, soon."
Veronica - Yes, it is a, like a saber. Gee, it, it's a very strange-looking, dagger-like saber, with a cross on a handle. Likeit's not the kind that you seeit looks almost like Arabian or something. I can't explain itlike a very strange-looking Arabic, or something. I don't know where I have seen that before, but it's a very odd-looking type of dagger-like sword, with a hook on the end of it, though. That's strange. Oh, now it's beginning to fade; I can't see it anymore. - December 24, 1979
  


"All who continue in the battle ahead must accept martyrdom. it does not, My child, necessarily mean death of your body, but it will mean persecution. Stand fast in the faith. Keep the faith in the hearts of those you love. Extend your charity of heart to all of your brother and sisters throughout the world. Pray a constant vigilance of prayer." - Our Lady of the Roses, October 2, 1974