The Silencing of Sister Lucy


Locutions to the World, May 21st, 2015
Mary 
The human heart is filled with so many feelings.  Memories are stored there, often hidden and slow to come forth.  For my children, I gladly bring them forth so they can share my thoughts.
What is it like to be shunted aside?  During my lifetime, I lived in obscurity.  This was the Father’s plan. I was to be His witness and keep everything in my heart.  How faithfully I fulfilled that task.
For a witness, there is a time to observe and a time to testify, a time to store up the gifts and a time to pour them forth, a time to be hidden and a time to come forth so all the world can live in light and truth.
The time of my being hidden, of staying in the shadows and of being unknown is over.  It no longer serves the Father’s plan.  This complete hiddenness was definitively removed at Fatima. There, I was the Woman Clothed With the Sun.  The great gifts were meant to flow forth and bless the whole world.  Imagine the suffering of a witness whose words are set aside, who is not taken seriously, as if I had nothing of importance to say to the Church and to the world.Resultado de imagen de lucia fatima
I chose the three children of Fatima.  Two were meant to come soon to heaven.  Lucia was to stay as my messenger, a living witness, able to explain and to bring forth new light.  Instead, she was silenced.  I will say this openly.  She was silenced because her words did not agree with those who wielded power in the Church.  I kept her on earth for decades.  She was to speak out, to help, to guide, to be the living magisterium of the Fatima messages.  There would be no going astray.  Nothing would be derailed.  She was there to offer authoritative guidance and she was silenced.  When Lucy was silenced, I was silenced.  She was my living voice.  No wonder the Fatima gift fell into obscurity, seen as the apostolate of just a few.
Now I have raised up another living voice, these little locutions.  They will not be silenced.  They are my words to the world.   Through them, Fatima will live again, the full Fatima, the Fatima that would have existed if the original messenger had been allowed to speak and to testify.
Comment:  The sad history of Fatima is the silencing of Sister Lucy.  In 2000 when the Fatima secret was supposedly revealed, Sister Lucy was not allowed to be present.  Instead, others gave their opinions which destroyed the message.  This false declaration is still a matter of record and has never been officially reversed. The false claim is that the Fatima vision of the pope, bishops, priests, sisters and many others being killed was fulfilled when Pope John Paul II was wounded (May 13, 1981).  The people were told that the vision dealt with a past event and to forget about Fatima having anything to say about the future.