The way you all dress today offends Me greatly

5th May 1997, to Valentina Papagna, Sydney

This message was given to me by the almighty Father and creator. He began by saying, “My daughter, write down what I am going to tell you. I wish that you would obey My Holy commandments before I send a punishment on the whole of humanity because of the great blasphemy even with fashion, the way you all dress today offends Me greatly. The evil Spirit leads you into terrible sin because of the way you dress, especially when you enter My Holy House, (the Church) you think I do not see the way you dress and behave. You offend Me greatly. The whole of Heaven is very upset. I beg of you My children to be decent and humble. Do not look at the fashion with which Satan is tempting you. Obey Me, your Father and creator, who sees and judges everything.Resultado de imagen de moda 2015

Ladies, you must know that you are the spouses of My Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Please cover your bodies and do not expose your flesh. He bought you all with great suffering, with His precious blood, and you must know that you all belong to Him. I wish that you would all dress like ladies and wear long dresses that cover your bodies and long sleeves when you enter into My Holy Church. This applies also to the men. Please dress in a modest way with long trousers and a long sleeve shirt or jacket. You all belong to Jesus Christ and you must take example from my Son and the way He dresses.

My daughter, please speak about this message to everyone and spread it widely – I beg you. I also wish that you give this message to my priests; My shepherds. They must speak of this message to the people in the Churches. This is how I, your Father, wish you to dress today. My devoted shepherds, I your Father am speaking. Listen to me because you will be responsible for all these things. You do not teach My Holy Commandments any more”. 

I said, “My Father, can I ask you something concerning this message, about the way you want us to dress, because in the summer it is very hot and not comfortable to wear long sleeves?” Then Almighty Father turned and looked seriously at me, I thought in my heart that He would say that we must suffer for Him, but instead He very gently suggested, “That we must look for material which is suitable for the climate we live in and the sleeves should be made wider so that the air can penetrate”. He again begged me to spread this message, “Do not be afraid if people ridicule you”. 

Almighty Father concluded, “I, your Father Almighty, am always with you and I protect you and see everything. Tell my children that I love them all very much. Please obey the Holy Commandments everyday and I bless you all in My name, the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen”.

Thankyou my beloved Father for the beautiful Holy words that you gave to us and I also ask you to have mercy on us and forgive us.