Your government will close your churches

Resultado de imagen de usa government
 April 28, 2015:

Jesus (to John Leary) said:

 “My son, you are having your spiritual eyes opened to the effects of heresies on people’s faith. I have given you My words in the Gospels, and you have a recent compilation of the truths of the faith that St. John Paul II put together in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. These truths are your authority from Me to disprove any heretical teachings that are being put out by different clerical authorities. After your experience today, you are realizing how close the great apostasy is in your time.

 There are many confusing statements and doubts coming into your hearing that have many demonic influences. Those people, who advocate traditional Church teachings, are coming under more attacks from the liberal views in your current society. I have told you, if you hear heresies being taught in a church, then move on to another church. 

Soon you will see a schismatic church take over most of the churches. This is when you will need to have your prayer groups in the homes, and Masses by faithful priests. The next attack will come from your government, when they will close your churches, and Christians will be persecuted with even martyrdom. Once your lives are endangered, you will need to come to My refuges for My protection. Hold on to your faith with My help in your daily prayers. Repent of your sins in monthly Confession, and trust in My help to protect your souls from any heretical deceptions of the demons.”