Jesus: I want your future to be glorious

August 26, 2003 Jesus to Anne, a lay apostle 



Children, I want to speak with you about obedience. I, as your God, am obedient to you. I protect you when I am asked. I render assistance when I am prevailed upon. I created a beautiful world for you to learn about love so you might earn your heaven. I, your God, am doing My part. I am asking you now to do your part. 

I speak only from concern, My children. Your world, distorted as it is, seeks to confuse you and make you think that obedience is a negative thing that weakens you. I assure you, My child, I am all-powerful. I am Jesus Christ and if you look at My time in your world, you will see that I was obedient to all whose obedience had call upon Me. I was obedient to God. I was obedient to the laws of that time set forth by the governing rulers. I was obedient to the religious authorities. I was also obedient to My parents. If you study My life you will see a life of holy obedience and meekness. And yet, a man with more power never walked the face of your earth. There is great strength in obedience, and I want to show that to you. Come to Me in the Sacrament of the Eucharist and I will teach you about obedience, revealing its beauty and the strength that lies with this misunderstood virtue. What am I ask- ing of you, you might wonder. I am asking you to obey your Church, first of all. 

My Church has suffered in this time. Many children have taken this passion time of the Church as a license to be disobedient. Children, this must cease. You are called on to be obedient to your Church and in this way you are obedient to Me. I do not seek your destruction, My child. I seek your salvation. That is why I have given you this Church with all of its wisdom. 

Many souls say that the world has changed and because of this, the Church must change. Well, I assure you today, I have not changed. Heaven has not changed. You will discover this first-hand one day. The changes have occurred in your world and I am coming to you today through this prophet to tell you that the changes are destroying mankind. Change is not always bad, of course, but your world has deteriorated to an Age of Dis- obedience and too many souls are being lost. I am intervening in a significant way now to reset the course and direction for you. Heed My words this day. I come to you in love, My children. I bring you unlim- ited graces. Do not be afraid to change your life, even though it means admitting you have made mistakes. 

A wise man does not fear mistakes because he knows they are inevitable. Indeed, it is through these mistakes and through the study of past mistakes that we learn for the future. And it is the future I am concerned about. I want your future to be glorious. I want only good things for you. I have the graces necessary to insure that you succeed spir- itually. You need not fear that you are not holy enough to follow Me. My child, I know all. I call you because your destiny lies with Me. I am your God and I call you by name into My heavenly service. Do not disappoint Me. Begin by the smallest acts of obedience to your Church and I will lead you to the heights of holiness for which I created you. Fear nothing. Sit with Me in silence and I promise to direct you. You need only come to Me and the changes will begin. How you will welcome these changes. Your world does not offer peace. Peace comes only from Me. Make haste to return to Me for My graces are waiting.