Mary: This is my plan




Mary
Each day, the river of heaven and the river of hell flow into the ocean of mankind.  Mankind is not the same at the end of each day.  He has invited and accepted either the water of hell or the water of heaven.  Many are quite unaware of this because the change is imperceptible.  Then, a moment comes, a decisive moment, when what existed is swept away.  Only then can people see what had been happening.
Such is the state of the world and this moment in human history.  How often I have said that, for centuries, the streams of hell have entered human history.  Yet, all seems the same.  The moment has not yet happened when everyone sees that history is changed.
Then, comes the collapse, the complete falling apart of society’s structures.  Life is no longer the same because mankind has for so long welcomed the satanic waters, accepted their pleasures and their gifts, without knowing their origin or their price.
There is a whole collection of evils, which are accepted by many and have pierced to the heart.  These satanic evils penetrate the very fiber of mankind.  To eradicate them will require another flood, as in Noah’s time.  This is my great dilemma.  I am a mother who sees my child (mankind) so filled with infections that he is impossible to cure without causing his death.  That is why I delay.  The needed medicine would be too powerful for his system.
This is my plan.  I will pour heaven’s waters in the greatest abundance into this ocean.  These waters can only change a small part of the ocean, mainly within the Church.  This small part, however, I will bring to the highest level of faith and to the greatest moments of fervor.  When I have prepared this little segment of the ocean, I will be able to send upon the ocean a great gift for all mankind.
This great gift of Fatima will enter the ocean from a small part of my Church.  All will be affected.
O reader, is not my plan clear to you?  Do you wish to become part of the little group that will receive the gift for the whole world?  Just come to me in fervor and live out these locutions which I give each day.