Pray for souls to return to My sacraments

June 17, 2015 to John Leary


Jesus said: 


“My people, you know how I came on the earth as a man, so I could offer up My life as a perfect sacrifice to atone for all the sins of mankind. I am offering all the people salvation from the bonds of their sins. This offering of My life is a sign of My love for you, and I am opening the gates of heaven to you, if you would only repent of your sins, and accept Me as Master of your lives. You all are sinners because of Adam’s sin, but not all people want to accept that they are weak to sin. 

Your sins offend Me, but I have given you a gift of My sacrament of Reconciliation. You can come to Me in the priest in Confession so your sins can be forgiven. You have this source of grace in Confession, but many do not take advantage of this opportunity. If people do not think that they are committing any mortal sins, then they may not think it is necessary to come to Confession. 

My faithful need to form a right conscience so they can determine right from wrong, as well as knowing if they are committing serious sin. Some people rationalize that they are not committing mortal sin, even if they are living together in fornication or in homosexual relationships. Once people truly examine their consciences, they could see the need for forgiveness of their sins. My priest sons should be preaching more about the need for Confession, and a proper examination of people’s sinful actions that need to be confessed. You are aware of how few people come to Confession, yet there is plenty of serious sin in your society. 

Pray for souls to return to My sacraments, as in Confession, because all sinners should be coming to frequent Confession at least monthly. 

I died for your sins, so all of you need to seek Me for the forgiveness of your sins.”