The best sentences that begin with "i"!!!!!!


Do you know the twelve(12) best sentences that begin with "I"??????  Here they are!!!!!
  1. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life." (Our goal in life is Jesus)
  2. "I am the Light of the world." (Darkness will be dispelled!)
  3. I and the Father are one...." (Unity in the Family)
  4. "I am the Bread of life...." (Nourishment for eternal life)
  5. " I know the Father and the Father knows me..." (All is seen and known by Him)
  6. "I have come to bring life and life in abundance...." (Life has true meaning in Him)
  7. "I am the Good Shepherd; I know my sheep and they know me..." (Our Leader and Guide)
  8. "I am the Resurrection and the life..." (Eternal life in Him)
  9. "I am the vine and your are the branches...bring forth fruit.." (Call to bear fruit).
  10. "I will send you the Consoler..."  (Sweet Guest of the soul: the Holy Spirit)
  11. "I am the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to your word...." (She always leads us to Him)
  12. "I absolve you of your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." (Forgiveness and peace through Jesus and the Church)
If we focus upon "Me. Myself and I..." then we will be led to sadness and discouragement. However, if we focus our attention upon the "I" above, then we will experience joy, peace, in this life and eternal life!

Fr Broom