When My churches will start worshiping New Age gods and goddesses

July 10, 2015:Jesus to John Leary

Jesus said: 

“My people, this vision will be a sad day when My churches will start worshiping New Age gods and goddesses.

You are seeing the gold dust rising in the vision, since it represents My Real Presence leaving this church, because the priest will not be praying the proper words of Consecration. 
This is how the schismatic churches will be taking over your churches. In the schismatic churches I will no longer be present in their tabernacles. This again will cause a division in My Church, where eventually, My faithful remnant will have to come to the homes for their prayer services. You have had the proper Mass in your churches for many years, but this new schismatic church will take over very quickly and soon. This is one more sign that you will be coming to My refuges, as these end time signs will become very apparent. Do not lose hope or be afraid, because My angels will protect you at My refuges.”