Those people, who receive Holy Communion with mortal sin

August 9, 2015: Jesus to John Leary 



Jesus said: “My people, you read in today’s Gospel how I said: ‘I am the Bread that has come down from heaven.’ I am also the Bread of Life, because when you receive Me in Holy Communion, you receive My Real Presence in My Eucharist. You are always ready to eat at your three meals, because you know that food is necessary to keep your body alive. Your spiritual body also needs food to survive, and I am the Food to keep your spirit refreshed in My grace. Those people, who eat My Body and drink My Blood worthily, will have eternal life both on earth and in heaven. 


My Eucharist is the greatest gift of Myself that I could give you. It is a blessing to have faith in Me, and to believe in My Real Presence in My consecrated Hosts. It is important to share My love and teach others about My Eucharist. It is also important to stress the need for a pure soul in order to receive Me in Holy Communion. You are all sinners, and you are in need of seeking My forgiveness in Confession. You should come to Me in the priest to show Me that you are truly sorry for offending Me in your sins, at least once a month. 

Those people, who receive Holy Communion with mortal sin on their souls, are committing another serious sin of sacrilege. I forgive all repentant sinners of their sins, but they need to make a forward action in seeking My forgiveness. The sacrament of Reconciliation takes away all sin, and it restores sanctifying grace to your soul, so you are a worthy vessel to receive Me in Holy Communion. These are the words of true life for your soul, to be united with Me in a loving relationship.”