Do not back down from your beliefs because of them

SUNDAY, AUGUST 23, 2015

In Coming Months 

In coming months you will see two trends. Doors of great opportunity will
 open for My people who are doing My Will, and hardships for those who 
continue to refuse Me, and those who refuse to believe in My Son.

I have told you how to prosper in what is coming. Wrap yourself in My Word. Soak 
in My Word, know My Word. Get understanding, and you can survive anything, any 
hardship.

Watch as I open doors of opportunity now for My people who are doing My Will. I 
will set apart those who have set apart themselves for My work. These will prosper
 and grow even as world conditions around them decline.

Get into My Word. Get into My Will, and grow with Me.

Stand.

Stand for and on My mighty Word, for it will sustain you through any 
circumstance 
– war, famine, disease, wild beasts, bad weather events. My Word 
guides you to 
safety when all about you has gone mad.

My Word corrects when good turns bad, helps your relationships, gives you wisdom
peace, and healing. There is nothing you can need that is not included in My Word.

If you will only seek there, you can live a life of peace. If you will only seek wisdom 
in My Word.


I delight to give you My Kingdom, children. I have many great rewards and sights
for you to see here.

Your earth passage is only a short time in My plan for you. For now, to you, your
 life there seems like everything, yet it is only a small part. It is very important, 
however, how you spend your time and energy during that small part, for 
it determines  your eternity. For this reason do I warn you to stay on track.

Honor Me in all you do. Speak of Me when you speak to others. Do not back 
down from your beliefs because of them. I shall reward you openly for this. 
Do not be afraid of their faces – increase your rewards here in heaven. Tell 
others of My Son Jesus while you can.

Soon you are coming home.