I will help you to save souls, and heal people

August 8, 2015: (St. Dominic) Jesus to John Leary 



Jesus said: “My people, I am the ‘Tree of Life’ and you are My branches. Apart from Me, your spiritual life will die, and you will be cut off from My graces. I call you to pick up your own daily cross and carry it through life for My sake. 
You need to have faith in Me in all that you do, and I will help you to save souls, and heal people both in soul and body. It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that you will have any gift of healing. The more you use your gifts, the more healing power that will go out to people through you. If you do not use your gifts often, then they will not be as effective. 

The people, who you pray over, need to have faith that I can heal them. You remember how I healed only a few foreigners in My hometown of Nazareth because of their lack of faith in Me. Even My apostles could not drive a certain demon out of someone, because the apostles had little faith. So it is with someone who is healing people. 
Even the healer needs to have faith that I can heal someone. By putting your full trust in Me, and in My power to heal people, My faithful could heal people also. When you pray over people, remember to imitate Me, as I healed both the body and the soul. If a person does not love Me, or does not believe in My healing power, there is little you can do for that person.”
Jesus said: “My people, today you can go from one country to another with a proper passport, or an extended driver’s license. I am showing you this walled border because your travel will be more restricted in the future. At some point before the tribulation starts, you will need a chip in the hand to go over the border, and then gradually you will need the same chip in the hand to go across state borders, or to travel on certain highways. You will soon see that such chips will be controlling your life in many ways. I have warned My faithful not to take any chips in the body. You may be considered even an outlaw for not having such a chip. Be prepared to come to My refuges when chips in the body will be mandatory. Do not fear the evil ones since I will be protecting you at My refuges.”