Increase your prayer time until you hear Me

To Glynda Linkous

Let It Not Be- August 20th, 2015

Increase. You have asked Me to increase you. Increase your prayer time with Me. Increase your time talking to Me, praying to Me, until you can hear Me. Until you hear Me speak to you.
So often, My precious children, you mumble a quick prayer to Me, and like children, you run out the door to your activities. You cannot come to know Me this way, in this small amount of time. Is this all I am worth to you?
I cannot be an afterthought to you. I cannot be just an obligation. I am the Lord. I am King over all. If you do not worship Me with your time, your love, and your attention, then you do not worship Me at all.
Let it not be that when we meet, I must say, “Depart from Me….” My love for you is so deep, yet you are so easily led astray, away from Me to your busy day.
Come back to Me. Seek Me with your whole heart.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.