Mary: I will come to the aid of the Church



3. The Turmoil

Print This Post Print This Post

Mary   
Why the delay?  Why do I not just pour out my gifts?  Why do I not intervene in extraordinary ways to bring the world to great faith?  I have already taken these steps.  I have appeared and spoken to many.  I have given the greatest promises and spoken about world events.  But my actions and my words are set aside.
I do not give up.  I press on.  Too much is at stake.  The whole world hangs in the balance.  Many nations are endangered and the lives of millions hang in the balance.  I will continue to speak so all can understand.
I have spoken about events, but I will now use the word turmoil because the events are so close.  The turmoil has not yet begun.  It will be triggered by a single event that is obvious to all.  This will not be the only event.  It will be followed by another event and yet another, with some time intervening between them.  Gradually, the world will realize that this situation is so new.
God will not cause this turmoil but He will use it for His purpose.  Gradually, people will realize that they falsely chose material prosperity.  Some will just be crushed because their dreams are destroyed.  Others, however, who kept alive the light of faith, will experience my touch upon their souls.  They will breathe the air of divine hope and find themselves stirred to return to their religious roots.
I will come to the aid of the Church because great new burdens will have fallen upon her.  In this darkness, I will be her light.  In this turmoil, I will be the safe harbor.  This is the secret I want to reveal.  The Church must lift me up as the Mother of all nations and the guiding star.  If so, the great helps stored in my heart will begin to flow forth.
Comment:  As always, Our Lady offers great hope in the midst of turmoil.