The Church will now fall and divide

Message 722 – 15 August 2015 to the Little Pebble

Feast of Our Lady’s Assumption into Heaven
These are truly the final hours of this era for mankind. The Church will now fall and divide, very rapidly, until the final division, which will come when the Antichrist, will sit upon the Throne in Rome.
LITTLE PEBBLE: The White Cross has been in the sky for some time now and the Holy Trinity has arrived very high in the sky and They are standing behind the White Cross. The Holy Spirit is in the form of the Dove, as we are accustomed to, but Jesus and God the Father are standing close together. I can see the White Cross in front of Them. Through the White Cross now is the Blessed Virgin Mary and She is coming on this beautiful white light that’s like a ‘street’ that comes towards the house here – the flat.
Our Holy Mother is carrying the Church of Saint Peter in Her Hands and She is dressed as a Bride – a very beautiful Bride. She is wearing a long veil with little rosettes and I can see Moses coming to the right of Our Blessed Mother and Saint John the Evangelist coming to Her left. Our Holy Mother is coming very swiftly now and She is standing only a few metres away from me. Our Lady looks absolutely gorgeous and the little Church of Saint Peter that She is holding, She is presenting it towards myself and there are two little Angels that now come in front of the little Church and the Angels are holding the Book of Truth. Our Lady is smiling and She now hands the Church over to another Angel, who has come down beside the Prophets.
Our Lady is holding in Her right Hand, a beautiful golden Rosary and She takes up the Crucifix of the Rosary and kisses Jesus.
OUR LADY“In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“I greet you, My beloved son, My little spouse of My Immaculate Heart! I greet all My beloved children gathered throughout the world, even at this moment in prayer. I greet My little ‘raindrops’throughout the whole world, which make up the Church of the Remnant – the little faithful souls dedicated to My Immaculate Heart and the Heart of My Divine Son, Jesus.”
“The Prophets of Old and the Prophets of New have come together at this time, bringing the Word of God to humanity, for these are truly the final hours of this era for mankind. I am the Mother of the Church – I have come as the Bride of Christ, to show My children that as I Assumed into Heaven to go to My God and your God, the same will happen to all those children who are marked with the Sign of the Lamb. In the coming years when Jesus, My Divine Son, returns to gather His flock, in an instant of time man will be transported from this corrupt world to the world of purity, joy and peace.”
“I know, My sweet children, the struggle with the evil one is very intense at this time, but do not lose heart, because My Divine Son and I are there to gather your tears and bring them to the Eternal Father, Who Loves you so very much. The struggle for the very end, My sweet children, will be very strong, because this is the Final Battle between good and evil and good will triumph through My Immaculate heart and the Reign of My Divine Son in all hearts, will then descend upon the world and peace will be restored to Our children.”
“I will not speak long today, My dear children, for many Tears flow from My Immaculate Heart, because mankind has rejected God – rejected His Mercy and Goodness. The Divine Words, which are in the Book of Life – the Holy Bible – in the New Testament, and in the Book of Truth and in the many Words that My Divine Son and I have given throughout the whole world, through many of the Apparition Sites, to many Seers and Visionaries, make up part of the Divine Revelation for humanity.”
“The Church will now fall and divide, very rapidly, until the final division, which will come when the Man of Sin – the Antichrist – will sit upon the Throne in Rome and take many souls with him to Eternal Damnation. But, My sweet children, God is merciful and He will send His Sign of Love, very shortly, so that all men will recognize that God is God – that Jesus Christ is His Divine Son, Who came to the world, giving of His life for all of mankind, but not all men will accept My Divine Son, Jesus, as their Saviour”
“Pray, My sweet children. Prayer is so important at this time. Spend more time in reflection of the Divine Mysteries of God’s Eternal Love for mankind – the ‘Love Story’ of God for man.”
“How We of Heaven love you, sweet children. We offer Our Immaculate Hearts to all of you, for We are the Refuge of Sinners and I, as the Mother of the Church, will place My Mantle over theRemnant Church and all those who will come within it. Take courage, My sweet children, do not be afraid, for fear does not come from God. Trust in God’s Love for you – for all of you are truly destined to come to Paradise, but sadly, not all of you will reach Paradise.”
“Events are now unfolding in the world, where the Hand of the Eternal Father will fall heavily, upon countries that have denied My Divine Son’s Word and cast Him out of their lives. Watch and pray and take up My Beads of Love, because the Rosary, My sweet children, is your strength and armour, as all the Sacramentals that We in Heaven have offered to you.”
LITTLE PEBBLE: Our Lady is now opening up Her Arms as if to gather all Her children under Her Mantle. Our Lady looks so beautiful – She has a crown of roses on Her Head and She truly looks like a Bride.
OUR LADY“Yes, My sweet children, the Wedding Feast is about to commence, where the Eternal Father will send out the invitation to all souls, no matter how deep their sins may be, for the invitation will be sent by the Heavenly Hosts throughout the world, to come to the Great Wedding Feast.”
“Read the Word of God, My sweet children, contained within so many revelations given to man and ponder upon the Love of your God for mankind.”
“I Love you, My sweet children and I send My Maternal Blessings to all of you on this Great Feast Day and a rose will be sent to each one of you as a gift from My Immaculate Heart – and know that I am always your Holy Mother: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
LITTLE PEBBLE: I can see the Angels now, picking the roses from Our Holy Mother’s Veil, which stretches many, many metres. They are now going from Our Lady’s Presence towards the Earth to deliver these roses as a kiss from Our Holy Mother’s Immaculate Heart. Even though Our Lady looks very beautiful, She is also every sad.
OUR LADY“I thank you, My children, for your love. Do not forget My Divine Son hidden in the Tabernacles throughout the world – and many are abandoned by Our children. He is alone and seeks your love. Go there and worship Him while you can, for soon all will be removed from you. Thank you, My sweet children: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“And those little children, My little ‘raindrops’ who are united with you at this moment, I send you a kiss from Jesus, My Divine Son. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
LITTLE PEBBLE: Our Lady now, with the Saints who were with Her and there were other Saints there too – many, many Saints – who were carrying our books of revelation given throughout the whole world to other Seers, Visionaries, Prophets and Saints and there were hundreds and hundreds of them standing to the side of Our Holy Mother. I did recognize a few of them and they are the Great Saints. Our Lady is smiling and She goes backwards – back towards the Eternal Trinity, and the Holy Trinity looks radiant, as Our Lady goes straight before the White Cross. The Holy Trinity is hovering over Our Holy Mother and placing a Golden Crown – the Crown of the New Holy Era – over Her Head. It really sparkles and Our Lady is smiling and there are myriads of Angels surrounding Our Holy Queen at this moment. They are also singing the “Ave Maria” in an extraordinary Way. The Vision is now gone.