I desire you to know Me intimately.

OCTOBER 27, 2015 Wings of prophecy


For all the way you have come, My children, I desire you would come 
farther still. Come closer to Me, for I desire you to know Me intimately. 
I desire you to understand My ways, and that you would walk in all My 
blessings, not just a few of them as you now do.

Great persecution is coming to the whole world, and dark times of much
lawlessness, such as the world has never seen, and I desire you to walk
 so closely with Me each and every day that you remain hidden in My 
Shadow, where it cannot touch you.

My children fail to see that it is their choices as they go through each 
day that place them closer to Me or farther from Me. It is their choices
 that cause them to receive My every blessing, or not.

Choose carefully, My children, for much is at stake.